CurveSetter Medical School Admissions Consulting
At other companies, many admissions consultants have never even been through the medical school application and interview process themselves, or did it so long ago that they are not familiar with new formats such as the Multiple Mini Interview. At CurveSetter, all of our Admissions Consultants have received acceptances from the highest ranked and most selective medical schools in the United States within the last year. This includes Harvard, Stanford, UCSF, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, WashU, Duke and more. Now it's your turn to set the curve.
We offer a full suite of services aimed at getting you accepted.
- Personalized application optimization, including how you specifically could improve your application through, for instance, boosting certain extra-curricular activities and academic metrics.
- Medical school list selection that will give you the highest chance of receiving acceptances in your cycle.
- Personal statement brainstorming and editing that will ensure your life experiences are weaved together to create a moving and compelling story for the admissions committee as to why you are fit to attend medical school and eventually serve as a physician.
- AMCAS® Activities Section advising and "Most Meaningful Experience" selection to highlight your achievements beyond academics and to demonstrate to the admissions committee that you are dedicated to service, teamwork, and scientific inquiry.
- Letters of Recommendation/Evaluation advising and optimization.
- Secondary Application brainstorming and editing tailored to match the mission statement of each individual school and show why you would be a great fit for them and vice-versa.
- Pre-interview and Post-interview Update Letter editing and advising to maximize your interview offers and show vested and continued interest in each individual medical school you apply to, respectively.
- Mock Interviews for Traditional, Multiple Mini, and Mixed formats with in-depth feedback and analysis so you feel prepared and confident during all of your interviews and know how to navigate through tough ethical dilemmas and deep personal questions.
- Letter of Intent advising to make the final push to get you an admissions offer.